In today’s article, we’ll talk about What is Google AdSense and how to make money from it. Maybe you should hear the name of google AdSense, people who have worked on the internet for a long time, which participates in building their blog or website, Google AdSense is not new to them but those who build a new website online or make money by making a youtube channel. If you want to get it now it’s very important for them to know about Google Adsense.
Although there are many tools and services to make money online, the best is Google Adsense.
That’s why it’s important to know about Google Adsense because when people make money online today, most of them Google Adsense is used.
Google Adsense is a trustworthy platform that does not have a high-risk case.
Today all youtube and bloggers use Google Adsense only to earn money online.
Today over 10 million bloggers worldwide make more money on their blogs using Google Adsense.
If you have a new blog or youtube channel or want a new start, then it is very important to know about Google Adsense, how it works and how we can use it.
What are Google Adsense ?
Google Adsense is a google product that works between advertiser and publisher, which means displaying automatic text, photos, and video ads on a website or publisher’s blog. This gives website owners the opportunity to earn ads.
To earn from Google Adsense, you have to connect the blog or website with Adsense and when the user visits the blog you have created and clicks on those ads, then you are earning.
This is the largest advertising network in the world. Generally, if you have visited any website, you should have seen the ads that Google shows on that website. When a user clicks on those ads, Google Adsense pays you.
Part of it is owned by Google and part of it is owned by the owner of that website.
Most importantly it does not cost you advertising money, instead, you can advertise on your website for free. But in this case, there are certain Google rules you must follow, in which case you are the only one who can advertise on your website.
In modern times, the value of digital marketing has skyrocketed and Google is the largest digital marketing network. That’s why many companies that exist, give Google money to take their product to the user or promote it. And Google in turn promotes the company’s product online.
Google Adsense only shows online ads to those who link to a blog or website on Google Adsense. When a visitor sees or clicks on those ads, Google pays them a commission.
These days all bloggers who link Google Adsense to their website earn money online because of this.
If you personally want to show company ads on your site, then it is very difficult which means it is impossible to speak to a direct company. That’s why Google launched its Google Adwords tool. For any big company to promote your product, they must subscribe and post their ads.
In this case, google displays interest-based ads, such as when you visit an eCommerce product and all history and data are stored in your browser.
If you visit the AdSense ads blog or website, then display ads with access to your browser’s data.
How does Google Adsense Works
The whole process is simple. You are creating an AdSense account, inserting a small amount of code into your web pages – and that is all you need to get started. Google will display targeted ads on your page that are relevant to your website’s content or in previous user searches, depending on its interactive capabilities.
Visitors to your website will begin to click on those ads and – the best part – you will be paid. Google AdSense deals with the cost of per click and revenue sharing. This means that your main task will be to provide as many clicks on the ads as possible.
Tip: do not attempt to cheat Google again by increasing the click-through rate. Do not encourage your website visitors to click ads and – definitely – do not click on your ads under any circumstances! Google has a very accurate and sophisticated system to prevent click-through fraud.
As soon as they see something suspicious on your website or have doubts about the quality of your traffic and clicks, they may suspend your account.
Google Adsense terms and conditions
If you want to make money with Google Adsense you must have a blog or youtube channel and Google Adsense has some terms and conditions that you should follow.
The most important thing is that the data has never been copied to other websites on the website. It must have your content. And also make the SEO of your website in the right way the most important.
How much money can you earn on Google Adsense
By the way, there is no limit to earning money from Google Adsense. How much money you can make from this depends on you.
Google reveals you only when more and more ads are clicked on your website. And clicking on ads is more only if your inclusive content works and people love it.
One thing to keep in mind is that you never start clicking on your website yourself or you should never ask friends to click. As a result, your Google Adsense account may also be closed.
Google charges advertisers for each click of an ad. Publishers receive 68% of the click-through value (or 51% when it comes to AdSense search).
The commission you receive depends heavily on the competition and on the CPC in the niche. By doing so, the commission per click can range from $ 0.20 to $ 15. Most niches bring under $ 3 per click to publishers.
There are two ways to find the most useful articles:
- Measure the average cost per click with the CPC Map tool:
You can see that the three most expensive niches in the US are Insurance, Online Education, and Marketing & Advertising. If you are going to be able to start a blog and choose topics to discuss, these numbers will be very helpful to you.
- Check the CPC for a specific keyword in the Keyword Magic tool:
This tool is powered by a database of the world’s largest keywords (over 14.6 billion keywords as of August 2019). You can simply enter a seed keyword (“AdSense”, for example) and it will give you tons of search terms related to CPC, search volume, and competition level for each of these terms.
How to Receive Payment from Google Adsense
When revenue begins from Google Adsense on the website, and as soon as the 10 dolls are in your account, google sends a letter to your pin address from google, to verify your account. Is.
After that, as soon as $ 100 comes to your account, google transfers it to your bank account because google does not transfer less than $ 100.
How to sign up for Google Adsense (Google Adsense subscription)
If you want to register Google Adsense after that you must follow some steps given below to register a Google Adsense account.
- First in all types of adsense.com browser or click on “google.com/adsense/start”.
- As soon as you click on it, its home page will open with a name-calling subscription.
- By clicking on the named button, a page will appear in front of you, from which to fill in the information.
How to Create a Google Adsense account.
- First enter your website url or blog name.
- After that type gmail id to register your karna account.
- Next if you want to get a notification in the email id then select the yes yes option and click save and continue.
- Country select location.
- You now have Google Adsense terms and conditions you can read if you want to read. After that post by yes, i have read and received the agreement given below.
- Now in what new window will be opened.
- Then you must choose account type, which means if you want to get adsense only through blog, then click individual, if you want to do business and select business type.
- Now type your name by karna, beware of putting same names in the name in your bank account.
- You will then need to enter an address and telephone number. You will need to enter the correct address because google will send a pin to this address only when there will be $ 10 in your account.
- After that you must click on the submit button.
- You are now linked to your blog with adsense.
- To connect, you must copy html codes and after logging in to your website account, go to the main theme in the themes program and attach this code.
- Then click on update file
- After pasting, go to the adsense page and click on the option i have attached the code to my site and do it.
- After doing all this you will be able to see on the screen whether google will update your website or blog by the Google Adsense team.
Friends, now at this opportunity should you understand Google Adsense and how it works? I hope this post will prove to be very good for you also if you like this message then please share this post.
If you have any doubts related to this article, then by commenting in the comments box, every effort will be made to reply to your comments. Friends, thank you so much for reading this post!